This is a recipe I love! It has made my life easy and my family very happy! I will share with you the quickest recipe ever, so that you can have the tastiest bread in 90 minutes!
Reading time: 6 min
- Bread flour or all purpose flour (we ‘ll use 600-700 gr)
- Dry yeast (1 sachet)
- 1 tsp honey or ½ tsp granulated sugar
- Salt (at least 1 Tsp) depends on your liking
- Water (2 glasses lukewarm water)
- Oil (1 Tsp)
- Some sesame seeds if you like it
Don’t part the dough in two pieces. This quantity makes only one good bread loaf.
When ready don’t let it in the oven. Take it out and let it cool, otherwise it will become mushy due to your oven’s humidity.
Well, that’s it! I hope you try this recipe and send me a photo of your bread loaf. Even better a photo of you enjoying a slice of warm bread with butter and jam on it!